Monday, October 6, 2008

Who do you love?

Or what do you love, really. I got this from Rachel (Ladypug) - 10 things you love that start with an assigned letter. My letter: H.

1. Halloween - totally my favorite, ever! I love everything about it, especially the costumes! I'm going as Amy Winehouse this year, so I have props for my costume: a microphone and an empty vodka bottle.

2. Hair - fake hair, mostly. I wear wigs, extensions, etc like they're going out of style (like they were ever in style?).

3. Home - mine, specifically. I love my house - I saw it in a dream before the real estate agent showed it to me, so I think that God wanted me to buy it. There can be no other explanation for why I would buy it - it was falling in on itself at the time and it's still a wreck. But it's my wreck.

4. Health - I'm very blessed to have this. Every now and then I get a reminder of how easily it can slip away.

5. Heels - I'm known by friends and co-workers for sporting the highest, most torturous stilettos I can find. I can work them, though. I actually walk better in heels than flats. If you see me wearing flats, it is probably not a good day.

6. Honeysuckle - I love the smell. I keep meaning to plant some around my house, but I'm not sure I've ever seen honeysuckle at a garden shop - I think I've only seen it growing wild.

7. Holidays - In the British sense, that is - vacations. I think I need one right now.

8. Humor - I love to laugh, so anything funny makes the list. Comedy Central is a gift from God.

9. Habitrol - It's a brand of nicotine gum, which I am addicted to despite having never, EVER smoked a cigarette. It's a long story. A long and stupid story.

10. Highways - I'm reaching here. I don't like all highways, just the ones where I'm driving with the top down, good music blaring, gorgeous weather and no traffic to hold me up. Those are the good ones. After all, life is a highway.

- v -

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay - thanks for playing!